An electronic signature or e-signature is a legal way that indicates agreement to a consent, contract or an electronic document. This includes Digital Signature that guarantees that an electronic document is authentic. E-signatures can be used to replace handwritten signatures. According to the law, almost all documents can be signed using eSignatures. Creating an E-signature is a perfect opportunity to work smarter and depict professionalism.
Creating an eSignature
You can draw digital signatures on any computer, tablet or mobile device, and upload it to any PDF that needs an electronic signature.
How do I create an electronic signature?
You can create your electronic signature easily with GrabSign in just few steps.
- Sign up to GrabSign.
- Log in to your account.
- Click the create signature option on the dashboard.
- After creating signature upload a new document and follow the steps for in-person signing.
Here are your options to create signatures:
- Upload an image of your signature.
- Draw your signature using your finger or a stylus using a touchscreen tablet or laptop.
- Use your cursor to draw your unique signature.
- Use your keyboard to type in your signature and select a font that best suits you.
Are electronic signatures safe to use?
Yes, Electronic signatures are more secure than you think. Electronic signatures can be more secure than a wet signature. The reason is that it can’t be forged and provides a complete audit trail. But the condition is your eSignature solution should be verified and secure. GrabSign offers complete security to ensure that your data remains protected and your privacy is never compromised. This includes:
- Hashing Algorithms are used to keep user information secure.
- Documents are digitally sealed using Public Key Infrastructure (PKI) which ensures that data has not tampered and is verified.
- Data is accessed and transferred via HTTPS.
- Our connection is encrypted using SSL (Secure Sockets Layer).
- Certificate of completion which verifies the document authenticity. (Document is digitally verified with Sectigo certificate to make sure that the document has not been modified after creation.)
- Multiple authentication options for signers. (The sender supplies a one-time passcode that signers must enter.)
- Documents are stored in an encrypted format.
- Your security is of paramount importance for us. We make sure your credit card information remains secure and safe. Our Payment processing is PCI DSS Level 1 certified (Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard). It is the most important security standard for the card payment industry.